Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Goals For This March (03/01/2016)

Revised 3/2/16
This is my apology to all who are reading this. I write too much.

Goal #1: Don't write too much. I always seem to start off too ambitiously and end up paying for it later on when I can't keep up. If I can keep word counts around or below 300 most days, that would be great.
Goal #2: Be creative. Start off entries differently as often as possible. I find that the hardest part about writing is finding how to start, so the more creatively I start these, the more creativity both you and I may harness later in writing.
Goal #3: Make it through every single day of March with a post per day. In past years, I did not use internet to post things and I occasionally made up days that I previously missed. I shouldn't be away from a computer an entire day this month, so as long as I have time, I should be able to make it.
Goal #4: Provide a clean, PG level blog. I will not post any mature content, and I request that you do the same. I don't want to make anyone read something above their maturity level.
Goal #5: Be accurate. You saw the title of this blog, and you know what it means- Tell me if I'm wrong. All I ask is that you would please be respectful and have something useful to say. In other words, if you say that I messed up a fact, provide evidence. If you have a differing opinion, I would love to hear your side of the story if word it respectfully. All rude or inappropriate comments will not be approved and posted.
Goal #6: Improve my analogies. I trying to find a way to word something earlier (I eventually took it out) and I came up with this analogy to make my point: Most vegetarians eat lettuce, but not all people who eat lettuce are vegetarian. Yeah, it could use some work. :)

Don't hesitate to comment if you have any ideas of topics for me to discuss or if you have something to say about what I wrote. By the way, if you are unfamiliar with word counts, this clocks in right at 377 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment